Thursday, November 17, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR                                                                   
On December night, our family and my father’s friends’ family came to our house. That time we had fireworks, rode bicycle, and ate hot pot altogether.
     
When we had fireworks, I was the one who did the most fireworks. One of the firework was so loud that it is caused a very small earthquake. But luckily none of my neighbors come to us and said anything about it.One of my father’s friend almost fainted.
          
        Then we made hot pot and ate. It was so delicious so I ate a lot of them. One thing that was extremely funny is that I didn't notice there was a chillie on my plate when I ate the hot pot.

         After eating hot pot we rode bicycles. We raced and my bicycle was the only one that was  fastest,so I won the race.
         
         That was the best night ever. After my father friends’ families, left I was still hungry.Whatever I had to sleep.



BY :GAVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment